Wednesday, July 9, 2008

End of an Era

After a long absence from blogging, I am getting back into the swing of things. There's a lot to catch up on, so I'll spread the updates over the next few days...

Well, the sweet day finally arrived a few weeks ago when I handed in the last paper of my degree! I now have my M.A. all but officially. The feeling of relief has been palpable, and it is still sinking in, as I have been on the road so much since that happened. I'm glad I got to do my degree here at Queen's, but by the end, school was beginning to feel like some sort of P.O.W. camp.

It's been a real pleasure celebrating being done with my classmates, as many of them move back to their parts of the country. As good as it is to be done, I have had good times with many of you people.

Godspeed.

No comments: